View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #5345 (permalink)
pedZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Tour/Spt/Nav/6MT
pedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Looking good, pedal!
Thanks Kenchan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Agreed, they look pretty nice in that engine bay What kinda gains are people gettin from that system?
K&N claims 14hp but we all know we can't trust the marketing of the companies that make performance mods. Someone on here had it dyno'd and gained about 6-7hp if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
They gain a lot of heat
The air certainly won't be as cool as the long tube options that Stillen and Injen offer but I didn't want to have to cut a larger opening for the Stillen or swap the windshield washer fluid reservoir for the Injen. I might swap to the Takeda long tubes if they ever come out.