View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #5268 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
Installed f.I. tdx cb ! Well did this lastnight, and I'm loving it ! Intake , hfc, oil cooler, and tune shud b next
Very nice!!! Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kewl deadman enjoy your ride.

Today I installed my smart top. Once again something Nissan should have done at the factory. Soo many kewl things I can do with my key fob now Also got my garage door to work from my car. Programming these things are tricky sometimes. Got the car detailed and wind deflector tinted yesterday. Today going to a big cruise night at Twin Lakes Drive In in Perry NY. Things are looking Z for me today
Jealous! I want that mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
^^ sounds like fun, Fire!

yah, i hate programming those garage door openers with rolling codes. i keep forgetting how i did it last time.
Yep, I had to break out the book to do mine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I drove my 370 for the first time in a week today -- also the first real drive with my new clutch return spring. I am liking it quite a bit. If you have not done this mod, you must (auto trans guys need not apply).
For all interested, I am talking to the G/B OP and AK to try and work out additional group buy/s on this spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
is the clutch spring something that can be DIY? My Z is my only manual car so I don't really know any other clutch feeling. Might just keep it stock..
Definately a DIY. If this is your first manual, you need to do it just so you can feel what a clutch SHOULD feel like!!! If you decide to go back to the stock spring, it is just as easy.