View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #5189 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
hahaha

I'm very sorry I started this whole debate. All I did was talking about what I did today!
Meh, I just wanted to correct misinformation. I dont really care whether other's agree with my choices, but future buyers should be able to decide based on facts (like you did with the berks) rather than on bs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Ken, according to some folks, your mirrors should theoretically be considered rice.

Opinions are one thing... but what people need to learn is how to convey them. There's always a better way to divulge one's opinions, especially on something that a LOT of people here spent a lot of time researching, saving up $$$ to buy, installing them, and loving them. Just going about and bashing it based on little knowledge is rude and unjustified.

Sorry, but that just really gets me. I guess, Ken, Red, and Onzedge, we're old school. I am showing my age. Kids nowadays.
I guess I'm pretty old school for a guy who was just learning to talk in the 90's.