View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:15 PM   #5178 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Wow, I go to a meeting and come back to a food fight. You guys are killing me.

I know fart cans. I have seen and heard plenty of Honda's with them. I don't consider any of the previously mentioned exhaust system such.

I am old, real old! And I love the sound of a nicely tuned exhaust. I guess that is from growing up racing 2 stroke motocross bikes. You guys have heard of those, right?
See what you missed out on Beach? lol

My point is simple.... we obviously don't think it's rice or fart cans or whatever right? But let's say we did "think" it was, (because opinions are never right or wrong. they're just that, OPINIONS)... we KNOW that the term is offensive to a LOT of people who in fact have them installed and love them for what they are.... F.I., berk, ark, etc or WHATEVER it is for that matter. But how do we convey the message that we don't like them? We say things like "it's not for me" or "too flashy". Sigh.... I guess no use me preaching how to properly interact publicly or on a public forum. Some of the audience intermingled here are not at that level, so I would be talking to a wall.

Anyways, I'm off my soapbox now.

On to thread topic...

So what did you do with your DSLR today???
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 08-16-2011 at 02:18 PM.