View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #5146 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Man, I missed that... but I now I am going to go find it.

I have been looking for a remote mic for my Canon HF20 for the same reason. I have a suction mount for the windshield but want the mic somewhere else...

Love the new exhaust sound thread...

EXACTLY!!!
Beach, no problem... here was my quote about my Invidia's from yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Today I drove Zena to the gym at 5:30, then onto work. I lowered the windows, felt the brisk 65 degree zero humidity air, and listened to my Invidia Gemini crescendo, as it sang its chorus with Nissan's VQ.... music to my ears. I then parked it at work, craning my neck to see her for those last few moments...all the way to the guard entrance. I love my Z. Nothing like starting out my day like that, ready to face yet another stress filled day and week
By the way, am also looking into buying a wired trigger for my D60. It's only 20 bucks! Does my D60 have the hookup for it already?!?!?!?!
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra