View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #5138 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Nick, Berks are nice..... but for me, it looks a little too much like stock. For some folks that's a good thing. For me, I wanted something that looked a little flashier than stock, but not overly flashy like F.I. or those other ones with individual cans (ala Ark and HKS and F.I.).

Also, what swayed me away from Berk was the price.... I can't tell you how much I paid for my Invidia, but let's just say I got it for wayyyyyyy under what most folks pay for it here

And lastly, I read a few posts from some folks about the quality issues with Berk, as well as long lead times, and poor customer service. No such issues with Invidia. In fact, buddy of mine has a G37X, and he is working with the owner to get the first ever invidia exhaust made for him, at no cost... FREE. Very cool guys.

So if it's not too late, cancel your order and go with Invidia... (I keed).
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra