View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:39 PM   #5099 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Went out to get some food and thats it.

update on my vestito kit.

STILL NOTHING HERE.

but as I said before they were offering a free new one but we have to pay the shipping. so my tunerguy has decided to pay for the shipping to help us out. he is going to his insurance to try and get the money back but still its so nice of him to pay for the shipping without knowing if he will get his money back.

don't know if it was air shipping or with boat again.

also FML I have been looking for tire dealers so I can check for prices on the yokohama ADVAN neova ad08. NOBODY has them, and I don't mean not in stock. they don't know the tires, they go "lol you mean the ADVAN sport?"

5 tire dealers and nobody knows them. but then again if you go on yokohama belgium's site you don't see the neova nor the A048. so probably they don't sell the tires here FML

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 08-15-2011 at 01:42 PM.