View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #5081 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Nurb nice pics. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Christian... yeah, I'm proudly OCD Detailing is in my veins... How does 110 gas affect the Z? It won't hurt it will it?

Thanks for the props guys, I appreciate it.

Today I drove Zena to the gym at 5:30, then onto work. I lowered the windows, felt the brisk 65 degree zero humidity air, and listened to my Invidia Gemini crescendo, as it sang its chorus with Nissan's VQ.... music to my ears. I then parked it at work, craning my neck to see her for those last few moments...all the way to the guard entrance. I love my Z. Nothing like starting out my day like that, ready to face yet another stress filled day and week
Very cool.