View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #5079 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Today I drove Zena to the gym at 5:30, then onto work. I lowered the windows, felt the brisk 65 degree zero humidity air, and listened to my Invidia Gemini crescendo, as it sang its chorus with Nissan's VQ.... music to my ears. I then parked it at work, craning my neck to see her for those last few moments...all the way to the guard entrance. I love my Z. Nothing like starting out my day like that, ready to face yet another stress filled day and week
wow, sounds like a perfect motoring day. sounds refreshing.

the good about selling my other FitSport and using my G as my dd is that i get to enjoy driving each day... and it was nice out this am too. i did hear a skid/crash somewhere behind me. im happy it wasnt my car. i would get too pissed if one rear ended me cause we already have plenty of stupid in my commute.... the same folks we see at the DMV.