View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #5078 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Nurb nice pics. Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
^Beautiful G2Z, I give you props for always keeping your car very clean! Just got back home after being in South Carolina moving my little bro into University of South Carolina, first thing I did was go to the garage to check the Z haha.

Just wiped it down as usual with some QD and will drive over to pick up my dad's RX400h from the body shop tomorrow AM. In the afternoon, I will pick up a few gallons of 110 octane race gas.
Thanks Christian... yeah, I'm proudly OCD Detailing is in my veins... How does 110 gas affect the Z? It won't hurt it will it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Nice pict G2Z! nice car, nice background.

Nurb- nice shot at the course and pict.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
I will touch base with the original group buy OP and see what the deal is. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Never gets old does it? Nice shot, btw!

Nice round... great shots!

Thanks for the props guys, I appreciate it.

Today I drove Zena to the gym at 5:30, then onto work. I lowered the windows, felt the brisk 65 degree zero humidity air, and listened to my Invidia Gemini crescendo, as it sang its chorus with Nissan's VQ.... music to my ears. I then parked it at work, craning my neck to see her for those last few moments...all the way to the guard entrance. I love my Z. Nothing like starting out my day like that, ready to face yet another stress filled day and week
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra