View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:32 AM   #5075 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah, I def think another group buy is in order in light of the initial $20 shipping charges. You want to head up that effort Beach?
I will touch base with the original group buy OP and see what the deal is. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Hmmm I might have to look into this clutch helper spring.... however, I find no issue with the OEM clutch/spring as it is.

Red, nice new meats. Are those Toyo Proxes T1R?

Took her for a drive tonight. Couldn't believe the number of folks craning their necks to see the Z. Was at a stop light, turning left... car on the right most lane has folks peering through their windows and pointing. Then further down the road, a family in their Jeep Wrangler looks and smiles... Driving the Z for in it of itself never gets old, then add to it the props folks give you? Priceless.

Also stopped and saw a great spot to take this pic.
Never gets old does it? Nice shot, btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurburgr1ng View Post
Played 9 holes at the local course this morning and shot a 43 which isn't great but my personal best. managed to fit my clubs just fine in the Z and got several compliments at the clubhouse

I also managed to snap some shots afterwards on the way home:
Nice round... great shots!