View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z4ME View Post
Isn't his interesting I just bought the last Touring with Sport package in Monterrey Blue with Persimmon interior in the country. I bought it from a dealer in NY. and had it shipped to Indiana two weeks ago, I see you are from Ind. as well I am in Ft Wayne, were aye you. Get the Nav you will not regret it I really like mine.
Damn you!
I'm in New Castle. My parents are from Ft. Wayne though. I'm working with a dealer in Muncie. My mom just bought a Maxima from there & they really treated her right (price, service, everything).

After driving her Maxima one day when it was 95* out, I soooo wish they did the ventilated seats in the 370 Coupe.

Oh-did I mention...damn you!
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote