View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #101 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayess View Post
Here is another idea i was planning on trying (Its already been done on other forums) using plasti dip as a primer and paint over it to any color of your choice. But i am not sure how it will come off.
Just get colored plasti-dip?? No need to paint over it, since it's not a primer, not sure how good the paint would stick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youknow17 View Post
Really? I got a black z and have been planning to spray red all nissan emblems and "370z" in the back......what other options do I have with a black z? i thought this would look decent...where did u see the pic?
I was debating on doing this as a joke, I would never paint them red. And it was a pic posted in the Premium Section. I don't remember where to link it though... best to stick with all black. I will be doing mine tonight, so I'll make sure to take plenty of pics.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote