View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #4927 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
G2Z- on the tint, hope to see picts.

yah, tilt sensors are hell of a lot more functional than wheel locks.

no z action for me either today. just glaced over at her this am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Now you know how I feel when I log on in the evening! For the most part I cannot log on during the day and just get overwhelmed by all the posts on this thread.... Truth be told...it's a good overwhelmed.

Say, did you strip the tint yourself, or have it done? If you had it done, would you care to share on how much they charged? Also, what %age did you go with? I'm in for pics!

Proximity sensing noise makers will def cause more troubles than it's worth, but the tilt and glass breakage is awesome. I had a Viper on my last vehicle and was able to program it to do all kinds of goodies automatically, like roll down or up the windows and pop the door locks in a particular order (1 press for driver and 2 for all doors), and pop the trunk glass or hatch with a separate button! It was awesome! If I wanted to, I could've had it open or close the moonroof too!
Yeah those tilt sensors are very cool. Also the viper alarms can detect hood or trunk openings too. I am thinking about that for christmas

Happy, the cost to remove the old ones were 25 bucks. Cheap. I'm sure I could have done them myself, but eh... better safe than sorry. The one I went with was 35%.

Here's a pic I just took tonight in the garage, but more tomorrow at our big car meet. This pic had flash on... it should look lighter in the sunlight.

I also modified that one pic that Ken said looked bad, so hopefully this is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Haha, I will leave them for the young pups. I'm old...and happily married...and she's still a hotty.

Beach cool story... yeah that seems to be a common theme with our Z's.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 08-10-2011 at 11:45 PM.