View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #4925 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Ok, so I took the ZR to the have the 15k service done and picked up the loaner. 2011 Altima base model. Yuk. Anyway, I pulled the Z up to the drop off bay and stepped out of the car. The attendant girl looked me in the eye and said "Man, that thing is sexy!" I thanked her and told her it was a lot of fun.

So when I went back to pick it up I had to wait for my service advisor to get off the phone with another customer. As we were talking, I noticed she was staring over my shoulder. She stopped mid sentence, paused for a moment, and said "I'm sorry. That car is so freaking hot, I can't stand it." I realized she was looking through the glass into the drop off bay at the roadster.
Nice! Now if only those comments were directed at you my friend..then you could've said "would you care to take me for a ride?"
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub