View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #4924 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Wow, I don't log on for 1 day, and I am treated to 3 pages of catching up... hehe.

No Z action for me today... got her retinted yesterday, so letting that dry up. I'm also considering getting a viper alarm set. Anyone have that? They have ones now that have a 2 way transmitter so you know if your car is going off, from a mile away, or an app for your smart phone for you to arm it, get notified if a window is broken, tilted 3degrees or more for wheel jacking, and just when it's going off. I am even tempted to get the proximity sensor, with a loud siren stating "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM THE CAR".

although that would probably cause me even MORE unwanted attention.
Now you know how I feel when I log on in the evening! For the most part I cannot log on during the day and just get overwhelmed by all the posts on this thread.... Truth be told...it's a good overwhelmed.

Say, did you strip the tint yourself, or have it done? If you had it done, would you care to share on how much they charged? Also, what %age did you go with? I'm in for pics!

Proximity sensing noise makers will def cause more troubles than it's worth, but the tilt and glass breakage is awesome. I had a Viper on my last vehicle and was able to program it to do all kinds of goodies automatically, like roll down or up the windows and pop the door locks in a particular order (1 press for driver and 2 for all doors), and pop the trunk glass or hatch with a separate button! It was awesome! If I wanted to, I could've had it open or close the moonroof too!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 08-10-2011 at 08:53 PM.