View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #166 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
Indonesians are crazy! I saw it on TV. And how would you know if a part from Indonesia doesnt have an evil spirit attached? Just saying buyer beware.

Indonesia's Mentally Ill Face Neglect, Mistreatment | PBS NewsHour | July 18, 2011 | PBS
Thanks, (edit: I expected a logical argument, but you) gave me enough to report you for racist comments, and for believing everything you see on TV.

( Click to show/hide )

Also, that link you showed? Read the damn caption that shows up.
Quote:
A shortage of health workers, lack of treatment options and widespread misconceptions about psychological disorders often leads to poor and inhuman treatment of mentally ill patients in Indonesia.
IT'S A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. We do the best we can with what we have, but the overcrowding we have in the cities is insane, and the rural areas are barely developed. The country is capable of doing industrial level work, that's why we make a lot of machined parts, but doctors and what not are in short supply. It's not like the country willingly and knowingly mistreats patients!

If you actually read the rest of the article instead of stopping past the first few paragraphs you'd realize it's more of a plea to get more knowledgeable health care professionals into the country. They just don't have the education to do it.

Signed,
Angry Indonesian

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 08-10-2011 at 04:00 PM.