View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #4921 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I don't log on for 1 day, and I am treated to 3 pages of catching up... hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
OMG EasyD Ken is always on topic. Even when posting 100 pages of camera posts LOL Just kidin Ken, ya know I love ya in a Z way. Plus I have camera envy.

Wow 98 you had me fooled. Your sound system really makes it sound like a turbo, glad you got outed LOL
LOL.... I got Ken infected. You all can blame me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
Get the dr color chip kit and smooth it in a couple of times and let it dry before polishing smooth. Sorry to hear about the scratch. makes your heart sink when you see it.

On another note, I knocked 8k into the odometer today with a nice highway drive.
I agree.... if it won't buff out with a PC/DA, dr. chip it, then buff again. Nice job on turning 8k man! I turned 2k last weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zproject View Post
aka turn on vdc and slow down?

No Z action for me today... got her retinted yesterday, so letting that dry up. I'm also considering getting a viper alarm set. Anyone have that? They have ones now that have a 2 way transmitter so you know if your car is going off, from a mile away, or an app for your smart phone for you to arm it, get notified if a window is broken, tilted 3degrees or more for wheel jacking, and just when it's going off. I am even tempted to get the proximity sensor, with a loud siren stating "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM THE CAR".

although that would probably cause me even MORE unwanted attention.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra