View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #4890 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

haven't done anything with the Z herself today other than glancing over at her when i pulled out my G to go to work, but i have been busy working on the saturation levels on the picts i took over the weekend during my lunch hour.

im real happy with the macbookpro. excellent portability and the screen is great for getting a fairly accurate image of my work.

if weather holds up im going to wash my G tonight. had to drive her home heavy rain yesterday. i must say Continental DW vs Bridgestone S04, S04's are hands down superior in the rain. although DW will probably kick most street tire's arse out of the water.