View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #4884 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Yes, just cosmetic and not bad at all, or so it appears. It was dark, cop was an a-hole, just wanted to get home. I HATE deer, they are the worst and where I live. Tons of them. Driving down my road at night is like running the gauntlet. I knew this day was coming. There goes that spoiler I was bout to buy.
Very sorry to hear! Hope it is sorted out soon. Glad it wasn't worse and you are ok. Years ago, my father tagged one in his 5 week old Eddie Bauer Explorer.... $5600 later. I have an old picture somewhere. If I can find it, I will post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I just bought a replacement tail light for the Jag. Anyone care to guess before reading spoiler?
Beautiful classic. Great find on the tail. What a bargain! More pics please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
X Mr. Yeah I'm cleaning them right now!

Trading in the Z cause I need something "practical".
Sorry to hear, but been there done that. Sacraficed a few toys in my time. Just wanted to let you know that it's worth it. Hang in there. You'll be back and we'll be here!

Last edited by BeachZTT; 08-09-2011 at 11:56 AM.