View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #126 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Lol just looked through this thread quick and lmfao this is hilarious stuff guys keep it coming cause in the end who really gives a sh!t all of these companies have f*ck ups it's bound to happen! You just have to hope that the year you bought was not one of the lemons! Also sucks buying new because it takes a year or two to figure out what they screwed up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
......Certainly China has come a long way but in general I'd like my stuff my life depends on when driving on the track to be made in US. Japan or Germany. Call me ignorant but thats the way I roll!

Ever since Fords major outsourcing binge to China and Russia I just worry that these loose trannies are not the only thing we will be seeing soon from them. But truly low cost manufacturing in these places are bringing Cheap Pony cars to our shores. I'm all for disposable fast V8 pony car for masses. I just wouldnt drive one.
I tend to only buy tools and cars(& parts) made in any of those three countries Japan, Germany or US!