View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #122 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
Let me see ...so Ford used our tax dollars to better fund the outsourcing of their transmissions to Chinese factories and then put thick fluid in them to hide loose gear problem. That would be a slanderous statement. I knew there was a reason why I dont drive a Mustang. Ford is also in Russia with Focus. Honestly they are evil empire in my book as they are setting up volume manufacturing in Russia and China like no other US company? Yet they project this American Heartland PR front.
Do you know why they are building in those countries?
They are going to be the next two biggest market areas for the next 25 years probably. Ford is thinking ahead, unlike other auto manufactures and since Ford builds cars for the masses they are strategically placing themselves in the best markets.

Who gives a f*ck how they project themselves, it is called marketing. It is what sells or makes people feel warm inside, then guess what? It worked. I do not view any auto company as X country based, everyone is international and if they are not then they will fail soon.