View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Synack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Sideways
Synack will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Well it's probably impolite to re-quote pricing, but I had shopped around before doing this, and it was comparable to any deal anyone else in town would give me on the header install, and more valuable (there's a lot of added value to getting the job done quick, being at a dealership with full access to Nissan stuff and quick parts, etc).

And yeah I still have the Berk cats, they're avail now. 18K-ish miles on them, and they're ugly and blackened now on the outside, and still bolted to my old short-tube headers, so I need to unbolt that too. Want me to bring them to the next meet (what is that, cars n coffee?)
Yeah cars & coffee is this saturday morning. I'm still waiting on Stillen G3 intakes and Still HFC's to ship to my house. EVOHUNTR on here was shipping them to me using COD but he hasn't responded in a week. So I have no idea if he's actually shipped them or not. But go ahead and bring them to C&C and I'll look at them. If the Stillen stuff has arrived before C&C then I'll let you know so you don't have to lug dirty cats around your trunk to a nice meet. Thanks man.