View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
How much? Do you still have Berk cats for sale?
Well it's probably impolite to re-quote pricing, but I had shopped around before doing this, and it was comparable to any deal anyone else in town would give me on the header install, and more valuable (there's a lot of added value to getting the job done quick, being at a dealership with full access to Nissan stuff and quick parts, etc).

And yeah I still have the Berk cats, they're avail now. 18K-ish miles on them, and they're ugly and blackened now on the outside, and still bolted to my old short-tube headers, so I need to unbolt that too. Want me to bring them to the next meet (what is that, cars n coffee?)