View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Actually does not look too bad at all with just the front bumper.

Does not look too bad?

I think this conversion looks awesome! In fact, I've thought about buying a NISMO and trying to find someone to trade hatches with me just to lose the rear wing. It's the front end that makes all the difference for me.

No disrespect meant to the NISMO owners, I'm old (53) and it just doesn't work for me.

I'm closing in on a deal for a 2011 Touring Sport, and have been tagging all my favorite threads for eventual mods - Nav override and this one.

What did you end up doing with the front under tray? That seems to be the most expensive part after the front cover. Can you just leave the thing off?

Thanks!
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote