View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #4572 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I would be more worried about the extra weight of a lens if you're tilting the camera though so make sure!
yah, i will definitely try it on my kitchen floor before taking it out for the shoot. i think having one of the legs under the lens at all times will help counter it.

for Z things today, i renewed my plates with new tags for both my G and Z. i hate going to the DMV because i have to be with people that i dont have to deal with on a daily basis. some folks are just so damn stupid (and holding up the line) it's pretty incredible.

even worse is going to the social security office or immigration office. suddenly you feel like you're with criminals for some reason.