View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #4569 (permalink)
Nick911sc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nissan GT-R
Nick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, im definitely going to get the manfrotto as recommended by nick and nitex... but im not sure which one's better for me so still searching around.

im still thinking about getting the short table top one first cause even though the large tripods can be interveted for low angle shots, the only time im going to be using my tripod outside is when im motoring my Z... which mean only needed for very low-angle shots. the table top one is like the size of a dollar billl so i'll fit in my gear bag.

the crappy tripod i have already will do basically everything else i need it to do... im just not sure how long the thing will last so i'll probably look into it deeper when the thing finally fails.
If you're going to get a table top tripod just make sure that it(and the head if there's a separate one) can support the weight of your camera properly so it doesn't fall over!