View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #4564 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Lansdale PA. They even gave me a gratious discount for being a forum member. Real nice guys over there.
Thanks. I'll have to set something up with them on one of my days off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
it really depends on the tech doing the alignment and how well the machine is caliberated. often times i only go to alignment shops by word of mouth of other car guys getting similar cars aligned.

luckily more and more speedshops in my area have alignment equipment since they install coilovers, etc. so they know how to handle my modded cars better than just some guy at some local mechanics shop.

your dealer can do it, but sometimes they will scratch or even wash your car even if you tell them not to.
I always take my car in clean and the guys at the dealership once said to me "hope you don't mind, but we didn't bother to wash it because we would have made it dirtier than when you dropped it off".

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.