View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #4562 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Ken! That cop is lucky you didnt have to lay the smack down

yes, literally "drop" shipped right? Geez... Thing is it went to Z1 first.
im actually very respectful to my local authorities. i think he was expecting to see a young flashy smart-arse punk driving. yet im just a middle-aged businessman in casual business attire with a nice courteous smile.

yah, that's quite a drop whoever did that to your LSD... but shouldn't affect functionality, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hahaha!! I had forgotten about the dealer washing my car! You've had that happen too haven't you Kensan?
yah, one time i put a DO NOT WASH sign on my dash and yet they still managed to wash my dd at the time and put a world of swirls and halograms in the paint. halograms is like the horror story of all time for detailers... took me 9-10hrs to get it all out and re-waxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Did he ask you if you knew you had performed said infraction (hence the response), or did you just say "no" to the accusation?

Anyways, glad you were not cited a citation!
yah, i just said no to the accusation cause i know for certain i did not blow a red light nor was i speeding. i accepted the fact that my turn might be perceived as 'fast' and he wanted me to tone it down. i nodded with a sophisticated 'you're onto something' look and he seemed satisfied. but i think he just wanted to check out my car more than anything. it's happened to me many times..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Lucky! Here, they all have a pic of me and my TT in their cruisers... with shoot to kill orders. No way I would have gotten off.
hahaha, i dont remember the last time i was cited... it was a long long time ago.

Last edited by kenchan; 08-02-2011 at 10:23 PM.