View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #4559 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ouch, ...when you use high-end camera and zoom in like that it REALLY points out the damage like 'ouch' becomes an OUCH U MOFO!!!

hope the install goes well.

today the kenchan-G got pulled over by a trans-am cop. he said i flew through the corner blowing a red light and was going like 80mph cause he saw me and couldn't catch up. i did zip through the corner, but i know the light was still yellow, i could've went faster through the turn but didn't, wasn't at the top of 2nd so i know i wasn't over the speed limit. so i said in my usual calm courteous voice 'no.'

he checked out my car and gave me back my license with no citation.
Did he ask you if you knew you had performed said infraction (hence the response), or did you just say "no" to the accusation?

Anyways, glad you were not cited a citation!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub