View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #4558 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
it really depends on the tech doing the alignment and how well the machine is caliberated. often times i only go to alignment shops by word of mouth of other car guys getting similar cars aligned.

luckily more and more speedshops in my area have alignment equipment since they install coilovers, etc. so they know how to handle my modded cars better than just some guy at some local mechanics shop.

your dealer can do it, but sometimes they will scratch or even wash your car even if you tell them not to.
Hahaha!! I had forgotten about the dealer washing my car! You've had that happen too haven't you Kensan?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub