View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #4527 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
FromG2Z,

Did you do a HDR on the photos?
No sir... that's just a basic edit in NX2. Made sure the exposure was up to par. I don't have the fancy stuff that Beach has where you can filter certain sections.

I think the key is having a great shot to start out with... and I think my D60 does it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yep, this is why i have a HondaFit to use for restaurants and malls.

on that car i can careless if i get hit (wife already let the Fit eat a tire stop on the bottom of the front bumper, yay! ) and it's a narrow car so it seems nearly impossible to get dinged unless one was intentionally hitting the car on purpose.
Yeah I have a Honda Civic for those duties, but I still take the Z with me when I go on a date with the wifey.... Friday nights usually. Otherwise, she never gets to ride in it. So I figure, it's worth the risk to take the wife out in it. So much fun. She loves riding in it. Besides, she's the one who "let" me buy it.... must take her in it I just have to be very smart and careful about where I drive/park it. The clear bra REALLY helps lower my tension and worry and apprehension hehe....
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra