View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #4522 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I'm sorry, but your question does not relate to photography or lawn care. You might want to try posting your question in the appropriate sub-forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Nice macro!!!
hey, that's nicks' butt lint dedicated to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
haha... yes, I think in my post I mentioned I was able to park in the front spots at both locations (sushi restaurant and movie). So I take the front first spot, then inch over close to/on the line. As long as I take the front first spot, I don't impinge on someone else's spot. But yes, no dings for me. That's another big no no.

No Z for me today. Had to take the Odyssey to the body shop today. I come home last night, and my wife says to me, "Honey, I think you are going to be mad at me...." The minute I hear that, I start thinking what did she do to MY Z...... luckily, it wasn't the Z, but the Odyssey had a scraped passenger mirror from her "maneuvering" in the work parking ramp. Sigh... I should have taken a pic. So, I had to get it repainted today. My wife and her driving.... eeeeeeeeeeeek.

So guys, if your wives/gf's ever say those magic words, "I think you are going to be mad at me.". ALWAYS assume the worst....

On to better topics, I found this pic of my Z taken a few weeks ago, and forgot all about it. So looking at my Z last night and tinkering around in it plus playing with her pics, made me feel better about that Odyssey mishap...
G2Z- yah, usually front spots are where dings occur so i was a bit but heck you know wat you're doing so i trust it's safe. for me i have PDR training and tools so it's not a huge deal to get dings but it's better not to have one in the first place.

sorry to hear about your van. hope it's a quick fix. at least it wasn't your Z! wheew... worst ones are 'honey i backed into your Z' threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Drove downtown. My GF is having minor surgery today.
please wish her a speedy recovery from all of us.