View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #4519 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

you are parking at the places, right? you dont worry about getting your doors and panels dinged? (or did i just jinx something? )

wow, that's a nice deal on the CPL and lens.

haha... yes, I think in my post I mentioned I was able to park in the front spots at both locations (sushi restaurant and movie). So I take the front first spot, then inch over close to/on the line. As long as I take the front first spot, I don't impinge on someone else's spot. But yes, no dings for me. That's another big no no.

No Z for me today. Had to take the Odyssey to the body shop today. I come home last night, and my wife says to me, "Honey, I think you are going to be mad at me...." The minute I hear that, I start thinking what did she do to MY Z...... luckily, it wasn't the Z, but the Odyssey had a scraped passenger mirror from her "maneuvering" in the work parking ramp. Sigh... I should have taken a pic. So, I had to get it repainted today. My wife and her driving.... eeeeeeeeeeeek.

So guys, if your wives/gf's ever say those magic words, "I think you are going to be mad at me.". ALWAYS assume the worst....

On to better topics, I found this pic of my Z taken a few weeks ago, and forgot all about it. So looking at my Z last night and tinkering around in it plus playing with her pics, made me feel better about that Odyssey mishap...

2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra