View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #4500 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
It's a kit he has put together that includes the camera, all wiring, plug and play harness, and an additional bypass kit that allows you to use the camera while driving and make inputs into the nav system that stock are grayed out while driving.

I believe he is currently working on locating the proper plug so that he can make it available for 2009 owners.

Here is the thread...

Plug and Play Bypass Kit (DVD, NAV and backup Camera) Discussion
ahhh, thanks for the info! that's a nice looking kit indeed. im using doubledin headunit + camera on mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
LOL... what does sushi have to do with rock chips? Although it has everything to do with the gym, as it's healthy eating... just go easy on the rice

BTW, I know there's a DSLR thread now, but I will relate this to my Z I drove my Z to the photo store over lunch, and bought a Circular Polarizing Filter (Tiffen) used/like new for 15 bucks, then a 55-100 Nikkor lens (with lens hood/uv filter) for 100 bucks!!!! Talk about a steal!
you are parking at the places, right? you dont worry about getting your doors and panels dinged? (or did i just jinx something? )

wow, that's a nice deal on the CPL and lens.

Luna- LOL! "fourchan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

3. If i put one of my spare Stillen decals on my lawnmower will the neighbors be impressed? Will it mow faster?
i put my stickers on my workbench... i think i needs to watch the powah it haz now.

so i copied the music files onto my new USB drive and now im finally back to normal. i took picts of my Z's interior but i think im going to redo it later on a cloudy day outdoors. i can't get the crispness yet. my f-stop and focus must be wrong... i hope im not already experiencing the limits of my DSLR....