View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #4460 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Beach, thanks for the tips... Adobe lightroom eh... It looks like you can adjust exposure in certain areas only and not the whole pic? If so, that is very cool. I use Capture NX2, but I didn't think you could do sectional exposure adjustment. I might have to get lightroom...
that's wat the pro's like Beach uses.

for me, im using the watered down version called Photoshop Element9. does basically everything you mentioned (you would use layers and paint) plus the basic photoshop editing. go to youtube and search photoshop element 9. some lady does some demo's with a sunflower which is pretty impressive.

for me i only use the level and highlight adjustment, saturation, sharpen if i screwed up and shook the camera a tad.

also play around with gimp. it's free and does basically the same things.