Thread: Birthday Mod
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
You almost sound like you had some bitter investment experiences. The what-if scenario are simply endless and I can easily take your valid argument about a company 401k and tell you what if that company was falsifying its revenues like Enron, making employees stock contributions and 401k worthless (Though highly unlikely with SOX). You mentioned diversifying, it is a given that any investor should be doing so and make use of various investment tools let it be 401k/IRAs/Mutual Funds...As far as being a Trowe Price fanboy goes, my experience has been positive so far as shown by the balances with the diversified accounts I have with them

Anyways, CF interior trim could be a nice touch as well for $500
Bitter investor? me? NAW.

In all actuality, I just didn't see the returns from t-price that i would have liked to have seen. but i revel in the causes and effects of the great recession or whatever they are calling it now.

Mostly I do my own stocks. and sometimes futures. The energy market definately has enough oomph to give me headache about once a week

gah....im tired...and babbling.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote