View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #4369 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
Yeah, didn't that Pelican just fly over a Z
Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
HAHA dude... that is hilarious. Nice editing there. I didn't even notice at first.
Hahaha, thanks for checking it out. I'm bored today cause its a perfect day to go motoring yet I cant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I actually like using the CPL filter on cloudy days because it gives the clouds a much more dramatic effect...if you're going for that kind of look.
Hummm....I guess it depends on how cloudy then. Last time I tried it in the cloudy light my car came out under exposed. Probably can do +0.7EV on my camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
I do want to try a CPL also. Ive become accustomed to over exposed, to bright shots i think.
Has to do with your metering setting too and trial and error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I'm an avid photographer..But I'm going to hold myself back from straying from the thread!

Today I stared at my stock Z and pondered the exhaust I want to put on it....

Oh the agony!
Hahaha, I suppose install your exhaust and post up picts? I'm kinda for tomorrow since its suppose to be nice weather wise. on my car I have the fujimura muffler. Perfect sound for me.