View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #4313 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

worked on tweaking the midlevel and shadows on the picts i took over the weekend on my new macbook. i think CLP's the way to go in the hot sun as i can get more saturation and easier to control the levels later on in photoshop. (thanks mr.onzedge!) with just the UV filter im finding that i need to add saturation later by a slight bit as exposure is too high, camera looses definition between the shadow areas (like around the wheelwell, tire side wall, wheel spokes, etc).

cant wait to try taking picts this weekend in raw and try editing that next week...as it might be just the camera's decoding that's causing this.