View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #4295 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

QD'ed her and put the cover on. T-storms comin' through.

On yesterday's kenchan, a couple of ricer kids in a work-in-progress CRX pulled up next to me at a light and tried to goad me into a race. I did what was a typical launch for me when I'm at the front of the line and have open road in front of me; Putting as much power down as I can without squealing the tyres and quickly accelerating to the speed limit. The CRX driver dumped the clutch as he was letting off the gas and stalled it at the light.
I never could understand why ricers do the whole womp-womp-womp revving thing while... well, while pulling away from any stopped position.
They caught up to me with a ricer fly-by, hit the brakes hard and rode next to me with their engine bouncing off the rev limiter. I was quite impressed!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.