View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:23 AM   #4293 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
No fear, Ken! My gf and I just came back from Houston over a week ago for vacation and visiting her parents, and now it's time for the Z to visit Houston... Baker Nissan!
oh ok! cool. i thought you were abandoning ship to get a KIA and start taking ballet lessons or something to fulfill your dream. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Digi.... So I am confused. Ken thought u were selling ur car? But ur not right? Actually goingFI?

If so, congrats!!!

yah, sorry, i dont know how to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I like that new 1M. Was glad to see they finally made a M version of the 1 series. So they are calling it a 1M?? Not M1??
yah, i was seriously considering the 135i a few years ago to possibly get as my dd. with the issues people were having (and the issue I had with my previous MINI which was partly a BMW-serviced car with annoying problems) i waited and upgraded my hobby car instead (my Z, sold the MINI).

my G's pretty and all still but she can't live forever so in the next 2.5yrs i want to sell the car and get the 135i. she will be 10yrs old. which is i guess nothing vs mr.onzedge's cool datsun.

im not selling the Z for a while.. no way.