View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #4288 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Most people I have talked to use Aperature or Shutter priority mode to shoot most of the time. Using full manual mode is good for when you need precise control over all settings and the more you use it, the more quickly you will be able to adjust shutter and aperture on the fly in manual.

RAW files enable you to edit the photos without any loss in quality. Every time you edit JPEGs, you diminish the quality of the picture slightly.
^^^This! Most of the time I am shooting S or A. I usually shoot full manual in ultra low light situations or shooting indoor sports like Volleyball (in poorly lighted locations).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I drove my Z to work in the afternoon with the windows up...the drone made my head hurt for the next hour! I'm finally dropping the car off tomorrow to have the exhaust made.
My Z32TT drones a bit but usually only gives me a headache after an hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
The time has finally come. With the 350Z, I dreamed about APS or GReddy TT, but it was far out of reach. With the 370Z, I didn't think I would need it, but life's short... gonna live out my dream. In the meantime, gotta quickly pay off everything haha! At least it's not a life long debt.
Awesome, best of luck with your build and we will be anxiously watching the updates!

Here is my update: Sorry, no pics today. My evening didn't go as planned and I didn't get anywhere near the laptop. Spent the entire day with the car. Tires mounted in the morning, went home and installed the rear camber arms, hit my buddies shop just before his lunch. Sooo, I took him and one of his guys out for lunch before we got start. Got to be in the pit and help with the alignment. Long story short, car feel perfect. Rear camber is at -2.3 and toe is .1 both sides. One thing that was almost immediately apparent... the VDC is much less obnoxious with a little bit of grip.

Going to be a busy day at work so I probably won't be on much. Hope everyone has a great Z Day! Oh, just found out that Bryan Settle (from ZDayZ) will be in the area for our next Cars and Coffee Williamsburg and is planning to come out if he can swing it.