View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
The top secret intake had similar gains compared to the G3's and its a SRI, but the price is not justifiable.

I also think the intake system in the g37 is quite similar to the 370z in terms of airflow so I don't think g37 dyno charts should be completly ignored. If you look at the inlet holes for the stock filter by removing the front bumper of a g37, they are shaped just like the Z's. I would even go as far and say that the parts such as the filter box are interchangeable, although I may be wrong.
I know the engine and such is the same... what I am saying is that each car flows air over it differently... the SRI's do not seem to yield results as well as on the G37's PERHAPS because the air flow on the Z is different in that it does not get the R2C's the same way... that is why I am asking for a dyno of a 370z... I don't want a G37 dyno ... I am looking for a stock Z with a baseline and then these intakes. Otherwise, the Stillen is still king for the Z.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote