View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Been in a situation involving both a bitch and a "big hairy dude". Some dude's bitch hit me and I wasn't very pleasant toward either the big hairy dude, or his drunk bitch. Her cop daddy showed up and I didn't have anything to say to him either beyond "Yeah, she ran the light" as they crammed her into the back of a cruiser.

Skewered her insurance company best I could. Made friends with a lawyer and a chiropractor, as well.

sorry but crap like that is why i'm paying through the roof for insurance. if something happened, you just bill insurance for any property damage or physical injuries, and NOTHING ELSE. People like to be smarta$$es and "make friends" with lawyers and chiros and physicians and physiotherapists, and think they'll stick it to the big bad evil insurance companies. Well guess what, insurance companies aren't there to lose money. So as a result of all those bogus claims they have to pay, they end up raising premiums for everyone to recover the costs of being "skewered".