View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
Vaughanabe13
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
Vaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura aboutVaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Been in a situation involving both a bitch and a "big hairy dude". Some dude's bitch hit me and I wasn't very pleasant toward either the big hairy dude, or his drunk bitch. Her cop daddy showed up and I didn't have anything to say to him either beyond "Yeah, she ran the light" as they crammed her into the back of a cruiser.

Skewered her insurance company best I could. Made friends with a lawyer and a chiropractor, as well.

OH, btw, one time a guy rammed my mustang GT at a gas-pump (long story, horse-trailer, etc.).

Anyway, I got out and did my damndest to bait him into throwing a punch. His wife came out of the gas station though and simmered him down. He later turned out to be okay, and even though his **** bargain-basement ghetto insurance company (Progressive) refused to cover my damage (I was parked...pumping fuel...he admitted full fault....) because it was on private property (Gas-station/trukstop just outside of Houston, the one with the plastic palm-trees for you TX natives), he cut me a check for the avg. of the 3 estimates I faxed him. Stand-up guy.
Why would you bait him into hitting you? Unless the guy is being a total douche and unwilling to work with you it's best to just be respectful in these situations and hold back the anger you probably feel. It usually works out better that way. Accidents are still just accidents.
Vaughanabe13 is offline   Reply With Quote