View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been daily driving my 7AT for almost a year and a half now and I, very happy with the 7AT. Its one of the best auto trannies out there on cars in this price range. Yeah, youll get that oddball gear hunt once in a while but from what youre describing, you might have a faulty transmission.

As far as the rest of the "problems" youre having.... Sounds like a bunch of BS man. Sorry to rag on ya like this but seriously... headlight leveling?? Ive never had even the slightest issue driving at night, and believe me I do it a lot.

And when you turn off the car, yeah youre supposed to close the windows right away, no? Like man what are you doing in the car without A/C on a 100 degree day? Rolling the windows down wont stop ya from sweating like a ************.

Retained accessory power is really not necessary at all. I really dont know anyone who turns their car off and sits in it to listen to the radio. And anyways, its a push button, its not that hard to press. Its not a key where you go to turn the radio on and WHOOPS! you just cranked the engine. You will get used to that fast.

And your window not rolling down that 1/4 inch might actually be a real issue. If its really happening. Take it back to the dealer, tell them about your tranny and window issues, and please stop complaining about non-existant problems. Thank you.