View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

p.s. - the 370Z computer mouse I found to be totally not worthy of being an everyday computer mouse.

1. The buttons are too small. Where your finger wants to rest is a fender, not a button. The button is in a spot that you have to try to get to.

2. The click sound is way too loud.

3. The click is too hard of a push compared to many normal mice.

4. It's heavy. This goes along with all wireless mice, though, because the batteries are inside.

Disclaimer: my mouse at work now is a cheap Logitech mouse with forward & back buttons and nice big left + right click buttons. Quieter than 370z mouse. My mice at home are Apple MagicMouse and Razer Diamondback gaming mouse. The 370Z mouse is now on a shelf at work next to my other Z models

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote