View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #200 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

I want to thank Ryan (ZOLE) a lot for helping us out with his experience in the Hampstead area. That really helped us big time.

It was a good time. Of course, Google Maps diverted our course so we had to skip Loch Raven Drive, but if you guys get time and want to check that one out on your own, it's a great road. You should go on a week night, because parts of the road are closed on Weekends.

I think the radios and directions helped. We didn't lose anyone during the cruise. We unfortunately left Chris out a little, and I feel bad about that, but at least he caught up with us at Hooters.

Thanks everyone for coming along And a big thanks to our photographers today!!!