View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #181 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Is this product a fine white powder that you need said 30 minutes to test the potency? You are a chemical engineer afterall...
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Tell work you're busy or send in your clone or better yet, do the work remotely (that's get the janitor to test the potency) Voila!!
Actually this specific product isn't a fine white powder, but all the other products that we make are

I have to test the pH and send a small sample bottle to the lab for further testing. I tried getting someone else to do it for me before, but they never do it at the proper time so results are off. This is a big time project not just for me, but the company as well so the pressure is on for me to do it right. Could help save the company up to $750k/yr in just operating costs. That doesn't even include increased profits from this expensive line of product due to much higher production rates.