View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #3795 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Wooohoooo... Christmas in July at the kenchan house. Have fun pal! PM me if you have any questions and I will try to help you out.
Haha, yah the Mine's is the last bit of stuff I'm going to install for now.
unless someone releases a damper set for our cars (hope Hitachi/tokico does).

Thanks for the offer to help on my camera studies, I'm going to need it. I'm going to play with my camera this pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Nice Ken, hope you enjoy your new camera. It will come in mega useful. First thing you should shoot is that Mines spoiler. Glad you can afford it, if you ask me the Mines is way too much $$$$$$ for something that just mounts to the stock spoiler.
Yah, hope to get a grip on the camera soon. I didn't even know how to hold this thing until this am so I am super-newb status.

The Mine's was a perfect fit as expected. very easy to install. I don't think this piece is cheap by any means, but also I'm not going to buy fakes in respect to the tuners in japan that actually put thought into their products and brought it to tangible form.

I can't see me convincing myself that I'm actually going to be happy with some faux crap especially on my hobby car. Can't afford it? Work harder! That's my motto.

This is just a droidx shot. I luv this CF lip.